|

|
Sunday, October 06, 2002
time for lyrics...
Today I woke up alone
wishing you were here with me,
I wanted us to be something
that we'd probably never be...
I just want you to know
I have a major crush on you.
-The Ataris
Are you gonna live your life wonderin’ standing in the back lookin’ around?
Are you gonna waste your time thinkin' how you’ve grown up or how you missed out?
Things are never gonna be the way you want.
Where's it gonna get you acting serious?
Things are never gonna be quite what you want.
Or even at 25, you gotta start sometime.
I’m on my feet, I’m on the floor, I’m good to go.
Now all I need is just to hear a song I know.
I wanna always feel like part of this was mine.
I wanna fall in love tonight.
-Jimmy Eat World
You get me
When nobody understands
You come and take the chance, baby
You get me
You look inside my wild mind
Never knowing what you'll find
And still you want me all the time
Yeah, you do
Yeah, you get me
-Michelle Branch
if you only knew....
Mae 12:02 AM
|