Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Aww ok. I miss this blog, so I'm starting this up again. But I'm gonna be extra extra careful about what I write in here because of yea. So I'll probably be vague a lot. Just bear with me. Sorry to the Morseheads, you gotta change your link to my page again.

College is an eye-opener. Wow! New people, new experiences. It's quite the eye-opener. There's so much I've learned and so much I still gotta learn. Yup!

This weekend was alrite. Valentine's Day...did random stuff. Got a rose from the guys downstairs. They're awesome. Played football with the guys. I can throw spirals. Hehe. The rest of the night was a blur. Little by little I'm remembering what happened that night. It was fun overall. Saturday and Sunday I was at home resting. Sweet. Monday, I did some homework. I'm getting motivated again. Last week was very sad and lazy. But this is a new week. So hopefully it'll be happy and productive. If only.

I got my quizzes for math back today. I got a B on the quiz I took last Thursday. Really surprising, considering that I didn't study much for it or did the homework. Plus, I was tired from the fun night I had before. I was thinking of dropping that quiz cuz I didn't study. I took the quiz in 10 minutes, turned it in and walked out. I waited outside for the next 20 minutes for my friends to finish. And I ended up getting a B on it. What luck.

This weekend I realized once again how lucky I am to have such great true friends. When someone can stick his/her finger down your throat when your tummy's not feeling so well so you can throw up, that's friendship right there. Haha. I'll never forget that.

Gotta go to sleep now. Another school day tomorrow. that's about it. GooD NiTe!