Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 21, 2003

I'm taking a break from studying right now. Things are looking up again, getting better as each day goes by. Thanks to those who were there for me and those who tried to help, make sure that I'm okay with what you plan to do. I know you were there for me and only did it because you cared, but it actually just made things worse. Never forget to look at things from both point of views before making assumptions. I learned that the hard way. I screwed up and I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure if the person that was affected has forgiven me or not. I hope he knows I was sincere when I said I was sorry. Basically everything that happened was my fault, I think. My high-strung emotions keep getting in the way. We worked things out, though, so it's all good between us. We're back to where we were, from way back to the very beginning. And I'm cool with that. It was my choice, anyways.

I was looking at past entries yesterday and talking to one of my suitemates, reminiscing on the past, the time when the school year had just started. Those were fun times. It's sad, though, to look back and realize that the people you hung out with months before aren't the same ones you hang out with now. Things change. People change. Dealing with those changes, that's the hard part.

I went to the gym today. Last time I went was during Finals week of last quarter. Long time. I weighed myself when I was there. So sad, I passed my limit. I must keep going to the gym to keep it down under a certain number. Ahh, the goals I make for myself. I made my friend, Walter, go to the gym with me. After we worked out, we played basketball. Pretty fun. My last game for IM basketball is on Sunday. I'm pretty much psyched about it. We've been working our way up this whole quarter so our last game should end pretty good. Hopefully! Then later Sunday night I'm going to Kunfusion dance practice. I learned some of the routine yesterday night. The steps are kinda hard but with practice, I could get it. It's fun. I'm excited. See, things ARE getting better each day. Alrite, that's about it. GooD NiTe!