Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, April 13, 2003

I can't fight this feeling any longer
Yet, I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.


I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I say there is no reason for my fear.
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction, you make eveything so clear.

Even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.
You're a candle in the window on a cold dark bitter night.
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
It's time to bring this ship into the shore.
And through away the oars forever.
'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fightin' for.
And if i have to crawl along the floor.
Come crashing through the door.
Baby I can't fight this feeling anymore.
[i can't fight this feeling...chicago]

this weekend was really great. girls night on friday with my suitemates and karen. watched what a girl wants (oliver james is cute!) and ate at tgi fridays. on saturday, went to the beach with elisa, michelle, walter, mark and anish. it was really nice. had my first "long walk on the beach". hehe. then later that night the guys took us out for a surprise. the four of them went to downtown and walter took me to fashion. he got me a build-a-bear for my birthday. it was REALLY sweet! i named it caramel superbear. haha. cuz i like to drink caramel frap at midnight when we go down to earls place to chill. then we watched anger management. it was a really memorable day. went to church and home today. then did some chem hw. i'll be doing that the rest of the night. have a midterm on friday. i'm really happy right now. it's like all the bad stuff that has happened in the past months have gone away and now it's time for the good stuff. okay, that's about it. GooD NiTe!

"You have to endure the bad in order to experience the good"