Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, April 27, 2003

When I saw you all alone, with tears in your eyes
I knew I had to be there by your side
When you need a helping hand, just call up on my name
And I'll put a smile on your pretty face

Smile for me
Let me wipe your tears away
Just smile for me (for me)
Let me mend your heart and pain
I don't want you feeling blue
Cause I do really love you

I care so much for you, that for you, I give my life
Whenever you are sad, it brings tears to my eyes
I'll be there for you until the day I die
I will never leave you there to cry

Smile for me
Let me wipe your tears away
Just smile for me (for me)
Let me mend your heart and pain
I don't want you feeling blue
Cause I do really love you

Whenever you need someone to lean on,
I'll be there by your side
To hold you and comfort your heart
And to stop all of your cries
Let me heal all of your pain
And hold you in my arms

Smile for me
Let me wipe your tears away
Just smile for me (for me)
Let me mend your heart and pain
I don't want you feeling blue
Cause I do really love you

[smile for me...simplicity]