Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 29, 2003

"The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my heart forever."

"When in love, sometimes it's worse to win a fight than to lose."

"It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy."

"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy. It is often filled with anger and tears. It is when you want to be together despite it all. That is when you are truly in love."

"I've learned in life you need two things: a true love and a best friend. I'm lucky to have both, ever since I've been with you."

I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with you, Walty. Let's make it special, yo! hehe. 143.