Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

sooo...sungod and weekend post...SunGod was a whole lot of fun. It dragged a little in the morning but it got better as time went on. I watched skydivers and went on all the obstacle courses. I was racing Walter on this one course and I was beating him until I tripped on an inflatable shark, causing the both of us to topple over. We just laid there laughing and people kept passing us. Clipse was pretty good. We were up in the front the whole time. When Goldfinger went on, chaos! I was pushed and shoved the whole time. Their songs are pretty good. We then waited about an hour, squished between so many tall people, while some local band played at the side stage. People were getting anxious to see Busta Rhymes and so was I. Busta Rhymes and his friend put on a pretty great show. Over 16,000 people in attendance! After SunGod, chilled with a bunch of high school friends, and headed to the afterparty in Mira Mesa. It was okay. Everyone was too tired to do anything. The day after, ate at In-N-Out with Ren and Will, did laundry and helped Walter take out the trash. That night, went on another double date, this time with AE. We walked to La Jolla Movie Theater to watch Mean Girls and Shrek. Then we ate at TGIF for happy hour and bought ice cream at Ralph's. Sunday, went to church and watched Mean Girls (again!) with my sisters. Mean Girls is a good movie. I wouldn't mind watching it a third time. =) Later that night, Warren RAs put on a fashion show called Earlander. It was okay, not as great as their other programs, but I got a free Krispy Kreme donut, so it's all good.

i went to my 9am ochem class today. after that, went back to bed and slept til 2. with many interruptions.

i'm going to my first AMSA staff meeting later at 5. i actually have a position...Webmaster. I get to do what I've always been doing from time to time and now I get credit for it. The other staff people I know are pretty cool so I'm excited about next year.

Last kunFUSION practice tonight. We're performing tomorrow at the Sixth College Leadership Banquet. Hopefully, this time I won't mess up.

walter's officially an RA now. congrats babe!

alrite, that's about it. GooD NiTe!