Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, July 12, 2004

before i forget. friday i went to mission beach with stef. learned to surf for the first time. THISCLOSE to standing up. saturday/sunday: not much. studied. church. today: ochem midterm. it was good. while i was taking the test, I had my book on the seat next to me and the prof. came and asked, "Let me see the book." I gave it to him but I was scared because I thought he thought I was cheating. Later I found out Mark was thinking the same thing too. haha. All the prof. needed it for was to look up stuff. Man, that was scary. After the midterm, visited a friend, ate lunch, free stuff from Sierra Summit, walked back and met up with friends. Volunteered. Came back home aching from all the walking and standing. Alrite, that's about it. GooD NiTe!