|

|
Monday, November 21, 2005
half a year coming up. i'm dreading it more than being excited about it. but maybe this time around it'll be a happy one. i guess i'll just have to see. man, half a year. i never thought we could last. i miss those nights as talking partners. i think from that finals night, it all came crashing down. and we're still falling. when are we going to hit the ground?
And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever
and if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever.
And we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrong.
Together we can take it to the end of the line.
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time.
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark.
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks.
I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight,
forever's gonna start tonight.
Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I'm only falling apart.
[total eclipse of the heart].bonnie.tyler.
i had a splinter in my toe. it hurt so much. took it out with a blade.
masa thanksgiving dinner was sat. night. it was fun. cooking the turkey took forever. food was so good. looked like everyone had a great time.
alrite, that's about it. GooD DaY!
Mae 2:57 PM
|