Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I did well on my midterms minus 1. For most of my midterms I did better than I thought I did. 3 midterms left then I'll be done with midterms, for good!!

I'm so irritated right now. Almost half a year ago, I was upset over something and got over it in a minute. For some reason, I thought about it last night and to my surprise, what I originally thought was actually true. If I had known then what I do now... Either way, I'm happy that things turned out the way they did but still mad about someone's way of thinking.
Sometimes I see the end of the year as an escape. Escape from hurt feelings, from arguments, from fights. What a way to look at the bright side of things.

For lunch today, JulS treated me to Tgif. We had the same thing - sizzling chicken and shrimp and I had a strawberry milkshake along with it. It was a good meal and good catch-up. Tonight, I'm hanging out with The Girls at PB. =)