Smurf Into My WoRLd

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

After so many months, I can finally say that I'm truly happy. There's no lingering sadness or anxiety about my self-worth, my present, my future. There are challenges I have to face and accomplish but I have so much support that I believe I can do it. It's great.

I'm glad certain people are here for the summer. Only a few days go by without seeing them. I was uncertain about this summer. I didn't know what to expect, where I'd be, what I'd be doing. But now everything has fell right into place. It was so incredible, so good to be true, that I was scared that somehow it would all go away.

Movies I've watched this summer are - pirates, click, you.me.and dupree.

"this music sounds like porn music." -harry

if ya know what i mean.... haha. always good times.

alrite, that's about it. GooD DaY!